Bistro 83 has revised and enhanced our Wine Society rewards program. Wine Society 2.0 will have no physical rewards card. Points will be tracked through our Point Of Sale system. The first step is to sign up using the New Member Registration link. Once you enter the required information, on your next visit we can look up your rewards account with either a last name or phone number. You will then start earning points on wine purchases starting then and there! You can review your points balance at any time using this link: Points Balance.
Wine Society Overview
Wine Society members will earn one point for each dollar spent on any wine product (glass, bottle, or flight). Retail sales are excluded. The cost for joining is $25. Customers can notify their server that they are a member of the Wine Society and provide a unique identifier, typically a phone number or last name, so the account can be verified. Physical reward cards will not be provided.
The Wine Society members must complete the tiers within one year from the sign-up date. After one year, the points reset to zero. At that point, every member must renew their membership (including paying the $25 sign-up fee) if they wish to participate again.
Upon signing up, the customer is immediately eligible for:
- Priority notification of all restaurant events including wine tastings, dinners, etc. This entails an email blast at least 3 days in advance of anything marketed to the general public.
- One extra tasting of the wine of their choice at each monthly wine tasting (must select from one of the wines offered during the tasting)
- Half off bottle of wine on one special occasion per calendar year, per membership (any wine $75 or under is eligible; any bottle $76 and over will be 15% off)
The rewards earned are as follows:
- Tier 1 – 200 points: 2 wine glasses with Bistro 83 logo
- Tier 2 – 400 points: Free admittance for 2 to the next monthly wine tasting
- Tier 3 – 600 points: A free bottle of wine hand selected by our Sommelier, Jim Fink, with menu price valued between $60 and $100. Jim will work with the customer to determine taste, preference, etc.
- Tier 4 – 800 points: Free admittance for 2 to the next wine dinner
The top 2 point-getters from now through December 31, 2019 will win a private dinner for 4 with General Manager, Tony Martorello and Jim Fink, which will include a coursed meal with wine pairings for each. These dinners will be scheduled with the winners and may take place at the winner’s home or at Bistro 83. A similar contest will be held each subsequent calendar year.
The top 30 point-getters from August, 2018 through December 31, 2019 (plus one guest) are invited to a private Customer Appreciation dinner party to take place shortly after December 31, 2019. A similar contest will be held each subsequent calendar year.